Skip to main content

About myself - Beau Babics

Hey there,
                              

     My name is Beau Babics and I'm from the panhandle of Florida. One of my main passions is film. I'm intrigued and fascinated by many facets of film including cinematography, visual effects, and sound design. However, for my professional career, I am pursuing cinematography as my main focus.





     I'm a big sound freak as well. I'm what you might consider an audiophile. I recently had an ear examination and was told that I have slight hyperacusis which in my case means I have exceptional hearing. This could play into why I like sound so much. I love rich bass and smooth sounds. I even own a 9.3 surround-sound system and a big projection screen which essentially makes my room into a mini-movie theater.

     

     I also love bowling! I own 3 balls and am always trying to improve my game! I know how to ride the unicycle too!
                                                               
           - Beau Babics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio

The culmination of my work in FMX 210 Digital Media! 'Till next time. - Beau Babics

Poster Project

Hey! For my poster, I wanted to have a more introspective vibe. I decided to keep the color palette very simple and least distracting as possible while also being eye-catching. There are three different variants above. These were created in Adobe Illustrator. I hope you like them! - Beau Babics

Somewhere Project

Hey! For this project, the goal was to place myself inside a frame from one of my favorite movies: Transformers: Dark of the Moon. My main focus was to match the backlighting around the left side of Ken Jeong and match the spotlight-ish light on his face. I matched the colors the best I could and added some noise/grain and blurriness to match the filmic look of the scene. This was created using Adobe Photoshop. I hope you enjoy! - Beau Babics