Skip to main content

About myself - Beau Babics

Hey there,
                              

     My name is Beau Babics and I'm from the panhandle of Florida. One of my main passions is film. I'm intrigued and fascinated by many facets of film including cinematography, visual effects, and sound design. However, for my professional career, I am pursuing cinematography as my main focus.





     I'm a big sound freak as well. I'm what you might consider an audiophile. I recently had an ear examination and was told that I have slight hyperacusis which in my case means I have exceptional hearing. This could play into why I like sound so much. I love rich bass and smooth sounds. I even own a 9.3 surround-sound system and a big projection screen which essentially makes my room into a mini-movie theater.

     

     I also love bowling! I own 3 balls and am always trying to improve my game! I know how to ride the unicycle too!
                                                               
           - Beau Babics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Logo Sketches

I came up with 5 words that best describe me then made 5 possible logo sketches for each word. I used the screenshotted images as a "mood board" to help give me inspiration. My 5 words are chill, contemplative, honest, observant, and unique. - Beau Babics

Multiplicity Project

Hey! For this project, I had to have multiple versions of myself in one image. I set my camera up on a tripod and had my mom remotely activate the camera using my phone to shoot photos at high-speed 10 FPS. I then sorted the photos and compiled them in Photoshop. Finally, I photoshopped out about a dozen for sale signs in the background. I hope you enjoy! - Beau Babics

Personal Logo Final Versions

 Hey! So I decided to choose the word "unique" because I thought it best described me and I had an idea of implementing a unicycle (one of my favorite hobbies: https://youtu.be/MC8VDxD4wNI) into the logo. I created all of these versions using Adobe Illustrator. I made two versions of the logo - one all-black version and the other with the i and Q that make up the shape of the unicycle and rider be blue. I feel that these different versions could have many implementations depending on the circumstance. I tried to make the logo as simple as possible while trying to make it clear that the letters made up the unicycle. I hope you like it! - Beau Babics